- Lighting the Bright Magic lantern – back in touch with Public Service Broadcasting’s J.Willgoose, Esq.
- The telling adventures of Saint Etienne – the Sarah Cracknell interview
- 2-4-6-8 motorway networking with Pip Blom
- Hand Built by Isolated Human – back in touch with Newton Faulkner
- Jim Bob’s wake-up call, 2021 style – back in touch with the self-styled Poundland Bono
- Preston Pop Fest 2021 – The Continental, Preston
- From George Abbot and Godalming College to the Marquee and the Whisky a Go Go – in conversation with Howard Smith
- Coming to the boil – talking Hot Milk with Han Mee
- Exploring patterns and connections, riding the Fir Wave – back in touch with Hannah Peel
- Celebrating the return of live music, non-restricted style
Tag Archives: Fontaines D.C.
In which WriteWyattUK takes a look back – in quotation form – at the pick of our feature/interviews from 2020, the dreaded year the coronavirus carved a devastating impact on the music and arts scene. Click on the highlighted name … Continue reading
Technical issues ensured I was 10 minutes late getting hold of Fontaines D.C. bass player Conor Deegan III, aka Deego. But if he was rattled by that – with another appointment lined up 20 minutes later across Dublin City, the … Continue reading
As December 30th became December 31st, we slipped into Ramones Night apparently, the seminal NYC punk outfit’s ’20-20-24 hours to go’ from 1978’s ‘I Wanna Be Sedated’ neatly reinterpreted. And that, subliminally – as is the case with a lot … Continue reading