- Golden Years – celebrating ABBA at 50 with Carl Magnus Palm
- Time Flashin’ By – discussing the everlasting allure of the Rolling Stones with People’s History author Richard Houghton
- The Chesterf!elds reveal the fine art of New Modern Homes – back in touch with Simon Barber
- Awakened by the Sound of the Morning – the Katy J Pearson interview
- Remembering the Bickershaw Festival, 50 years on – back in conversation with Chris Hewitt
- Blessed is the Greek – the Tony Michaelides interview
- Examining the Pleasure principle – the enduring appeal of Girls at our Best!
- Raising the roof for refugees – with The Amber List, Red Moon Joe, West on Colfax … plus Jah Wobble and The Ukrainians
- Learning new things with the passing of time – revisiting Never Loved Elvis and The Wonder Stuff with Miles Hunt
- Discovering Tresor – the Gwenno feature/interview
Tag Archives: Latin ala G!
According to my battered copy of British Record Charts 1955-1979, Gilbert O’Sullivan sold more UK singles than any other solo male artist in 1972, seeing off the likes of fellow top-10 acts Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Donny Osmond, David Cassidy … Continue reading