- Lighting the Bright Magic lantern – back in touch with Public Service Broadcasting’s J.Willgoose, Esq.
- The telling adventures of Saint Etienne – the Sarah Cracknell interview
- 2-4-6-8 motorway networking with Pip Blom
- Hand Built by Isolated Human – back in touch with Newton Faulkner
- Jim Bob’s wake-up call, 2021 style – back in touch with the self-styled Poundland Bono
- Preston Pop Fest 2021 – The Continental, Preston
- From George Abbot and Godalming College to the Marquee and the Whisky a Go Go – in conversation with Howard Smith
- Coming to the boil – talking Hot Milk with Han Mee
- Exploring patterns and connections, riding the Fir Wave – back in touch with Hannah Peel
- Celebrating the return of live music, non-restricted style
Tag Archives: Depeche Mode
Lighting the Bright Magic lantern – back in touch with Public Service Broadcasting’s J.Willgoose, Esq.
On the eve of the release of the fourth Public Service Broadcasting studio album, a celebration of the cultural and political metropolis that is Berlin, and with the London-based outfit set to return to live action, it was time to … Continue reading
I’ve witnessed some effective starts to live shows lately, with the arrival of Mélanie Pain and Phoebe Killdeer to the stage at The Gorilla particularly jaw-dropping. The price of the drinks already had me a little dazed, but this was … Continue reading
Mélanie Pain was working for a Paris design agency when the stars realigned and she ended up swapping careers in 2004, a favour for a friend happening to alert producer Marc Collin. And you could say the rest is … Continue reading
When World Be Gone, the 17th studio album from Erasure, crashed into the UK album chart at No. 6 this month, it proved to be this established synth-pop duo’s highest new entry since 1994’s I Say I Say I Say, which … Continue reading