- Fill in the pages of tomorrows yet to be – talking Dodgy with Nigel Clark
- Keeping life and soul together – in conversation with Nik Kershaw
- Treading Gently forward – beyond The Jam with Steve Brookes
- Journey to the Art of Darkness – talking The History of Goth with John Robb
- Overcoming these doubts – in conversation with Marlody
- Heart for heart’s sake – back in touch with Graham Gouldman
- All fired up and still seeking the love remedy – back in touch with Andrew Roachford
- Finding her voice again – the Sam Brown interview
- Looking back on The Jam, 1982 and all that – back in conversation with Rick Buckler
- Going back to my roots – talking an crann and more with The Undertones’ Damian O’Neill
WriteWyattUK on Facebook
Tag Archives: Neu!
Lighting the Bright Magic lantern – back in touch with Public Service Broadcasting’s J.Willgoose, Esq.
On the eve of the release of the fourth Public Service Broadcasting studio album, a celebration of the cultural and political metropolis that is Berlin, and with the London-based outfit set to return to live action, it was time to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Achtung Baby, Andreya Casablanca, Beatles, Berlin, Blixa Bargeld, Brian Eno, Bright Magic, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, EERA, Einstürzende Neubauten, Every Valley, Germany, Gurr, Hansa Tonstudio, Harmonia, Heroes, Inform Educate Entertain, J Willgoose Esq, JF Abraham, Kluster, Kraftwerk, krautrock, Low, Mr B, Neu!, Nina Hoss, Public Service Broadcasting, Statin to Station, The Race for Space, U2, Ultravox, Walter Ruttmann, Wrigglesworth 2 Comments