- Lighting the Bright Magic lantern – back in touch with Public Service Broadcasting’s J.Willgoose, Esq.
- The telling adventures of Saint Etienne – the Sarah Cracknell interview
- 2-4-6-8 motorway networking with Pip Blom
- Hand Built by Isolated Human – back in touch with Newton Faulkner
- Jim Bob’s wake-up call, 2021 style – back in touch with the self-styled Poundland Bono
- Preston Pop Fest 2021 – The Continental, Preston
- From George Abbot and Godalming College to the Marquee and the Whisky a Go Go – in conversation with Howard Smith
- Coming to the boil – talking Hot Milk with Han Mee
- Exploring patterns and connections, riding the Fir Wave – back in touch with Hannah Peel
- Celebrating the return of live music, non-restricted style
Tag Archives: Ultravox
Lighting the Bright Magic lantern – back in touch with Public Service Broadcasting’s J.Willgoose, Esq.
On the eve of the release of the fourth Public Service Broadcasting studio album, a celebration of the cultural and political metropolis that is Berlin, and with the London-based outfit set to return to live action, it was time to … Continue reading
“It’s a mighty long way down the dusty trail …” So wrote Ian Hunter back in 1973 in ‘All the Way From Memphis’, the band’s second top-10 single, Mott the Hoople by then firmly established, barely a year after they … Continue reading
If you were to condense the history of popular music from the mid-’70s to the turn of the ’90s into a few pages, Midge Ure would still get a pretty impressive showing. Not just in the footnotes either, despite being … Continue reading