OK, I’ve put it off a long time, but this interweb thingy doesn’t appear to be going away and it’s finally time for me to join the wider web world.
On this here space, I aim to give my own spin on the topical and not so topical. From books and music to films, sport and TV, from history to news and views, from the mundane to the urbane, and from adventure to the great outdoors, nature and travel, you’ll find a freelance writer looking to jealously guard his own little corner of cyberspace – and hopefully appeal to the like-minded of you out there.
Legally speaking, all content of this here writewyattuk blog (unless otherwise stated) is the intellectual property of Malcolm Wyatt. This content may be reproduced only with permission.
- The Leader of The Pack, Theatre of Hate, Spear of Destiny … the Kirk Brandon interview
- The enduring appeal of Penetration and the Invisible Girls – the Pauline Murray interview
- If the Skids are United – the Mike Baillie interview
- Looking back at 2018. Part two – the second six months
- Looking back at 2018. Part one – the first six months
- Stars in her eyes – the Bianca Kinane-Ewart interview
- Celebrating 40 years of All Mod Cons with From The Jam
- Introducing This Day in Music’s Guide to The Clash
- Old, new, hallowed and true – back in touch with Slade legend Dave Hill
- Sweet inspirations, five decades on – the Andy Scott interview