OK, I’ve put it off a long time, but this interweb thingy doesn’t appear to be going away and it’s finally time for me to join the wider web world.
On this here space, I aim to give my own spin on the topical and not so topical. From books and music to films, sport and TV, from history to news and views, from the mundane to the urbane, and from adventure to the great outdoors, nature and travel, you’ll find a freelance writer looking to jealously guard his own little corner of cyberspace – and hopefully appeal to the like-minded of you out there.
Legally speaking, all content of this here writewyattuk blog (unless otherwise stated) is the intellectual property of Malcolm Wyatt. This content may be reproduced only with permission.
- Back with a Special Beat Service – the Dave Wakeling interview
- Return to Deeply Vale – in conversation with festival pioneer Chris Hewitt
- Refit, Revise, Reprise by Damian O’Neill and the Monotones – a writewyattuk appreciation
- Studying the big Interrobang‽ theory – in conversation with Dunstan Bruce
- Symptomatic for the People – researching The Common Cold with Ajay Saggar
- Continuing Songs of The South – in conversation with Gaz Birtles
- Suggs – What a King Cnut, Preston Charter Theatre (Nights at the Theatre, pt.2)
- David Baddiel – My Family: Not the Sitcom, Lancaster Grand (Nights at the Theatre, pt.1)
- A class act – the Tom Williams interview
- Power to the M People – the Heather Small interview