OK, I’ve put it off a long time, but this interweb thingy doesn’t appear to be going away and it’s finally time for me to join the wider web world.
On this here space, I aim to give my own spin on the topical and not so topical. From books and music to films, sport and TV, from history to news and views, from the mundane to the urbane, and from adventure to the great outdoors, nature and travel, you’ll find a freelance writer looking to jealously guard his own little corner of cyberspace – and hopefully appeal to the like-minded of you out there.
Legally speaking, all content of this here writewyattuk blog (unless otherwise stated) is the intellectual property of Malcolm Wyatt. This content may be reproduced only with permission.
- And I thought you might like to know – the Jim Lea interview
- The healing power of music – talking Trouble Songs with Stuart Bailie
- The Vapors – Manchester, The Ruby Lounge
- One Man’s Madness (I call it gladness) – the Lee Thompson interview
- Where the Solid Gold Easy Action is – in conversation with Gordon Gibson
- Going North, South, East and West with The Members – in conversation with JC Carroll
- Why Chas & Dave Mustn’t Grumble – in conversation with Dave Peacock
- Where we go from here: Talking The Vapors with Steve Smith
- Gretchen Peters / Kim Richey – Royal Northern College of Music, Manchester
- Digging that Ocean Colour Scene – the Simon Fowler interview