OK, I’ve put it off a long time, but this interweb thingy doesn’t appear to be going away and it’s finally time for me to join the wider web world.
On this here space, I aim to give my own spin on the topical and not so topical. From books and music to films, sport and TV, from history to news and views, from the mundane to the urbane, and from adventure to the great outdoors, nature and travel, you’ll find a freelance writer looking to jealously guard his own little corner of cyberspace – and hopefully appeal to the like-minded of you out there.
Legally speaking, all content of this here writewyattuk blog (unless otherwise stated) is the intellectual property of Malcolm Wyatt. This content may be reproduced only with permission.
- Delivering the late bloomer’s last rider – the Ron Sexsmith interview
- Exploring the enduring legacy of ABBA – the Carl Magnus Palm interview
- Still touched by Blondie’s presence, past and future – the Chris Stein interview
- Sounds from the Other City – Salford St Philip’s Church
- Behold the Stone Foundation – the Neil Sheasby interview
- Spirit of ’77 – All Around the World with Russell Hastings and From The Jam
- Josienne Clarke and Ben Walker – Preston, The Continental
- Valley high – back in touch with Public Service Broadcasting’s J. Willgoose Esq.
- Boo Hewerdine / The Huers – Wigan Parish Church
- Banishing with love – in praise of Laura Marling’s Semper Femina